Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh- hellooooo

Time for bed...we had a huge big day- full of yet more scrubbing, vacuuming, bleach, latex gloves, brooms, bugs, spiders, potatoes (new potatoes- absolutely delicious- I cleaned some and ate some... Oh yummmmmm). Oh yes, there were some molasses cookies tucked in here and there, too. Really good soft yummy molasses cookies... (my eyes are rolling around and I'm drooling at the memory...only you can't see me).

The prettiest rose in the garden has a new bloom- should have gotten a pic yest- it's so hot that they develop very quickly. Anyway, that's what the pic is...and in answer to someone's (Stacy's?? Don't remember for sure) question- Mrs Homemaker says the orange flowers (both in this post and a previous one) are Calendula.

Also, a Very Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!! Thought I'd do a similar post for this day as I did for Mother's Day...but you know what? I'm toooooo tired. Totally. Sorry. Maybe I'll do it later...like in Oh, about 5 weeks... ;)

And- one more aside: I'm enjoying reading your blogs- but I can't comment while using my mobile device...and when we are at a bigger computer time is simply too limited to do it- SO- you'll just have to do without my *incredibly witty* (quit snorting) comments for now.

Tata...and all that.

4 comments:

  1. Sleep tight, my dear. It sounds like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Aunt Nita,
    If there was a flea biting you for every thought I have of you...you would be an itchy mess.
    Lots of love and hugs to you friend.
    Aunt Tanny
    PS: no blog yet for us, though I am starting to feel a certain amount of peer pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita...

    We are thinking of you all working away.... Lumi and I lwave on Sat. for Wisla. Great to have LaVerna here! :) Just wanted to say HI....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Aunt Tanny: Only blog because you WANT to, not because of peer pressure... and not because I need need need to see pix of Chooch and Alex...oh no... not because of THAT! hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete