Sharon W and I got here yest afternoon. Dogs and puppies running to meet us...maybe I'll post pix of them; I can't honestly say that I'm a big fan of these particular animals, so you many never see a single pic.
What's really neat about this place is the lady here...for lots of reasons, most of which shall remain un-blogged about. But she's great. And she's also a horticulturist (spelling anyone?)- and she loves to garden...and does a good job, too. Mostly, she's too busy with work (she's a groundskeeper/gardener at a school of some sort) to get a lot much done at home, but this year she's had a bit more time. These pix are from her gardens.




-704390.jpg)
Wonder what those pretty yellow flowers are? Thanks for your updates, we enjoy reading them!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back in blog form! I was wondering if you took a break because you were sad about the tornado hitting Indy area or if you had gone completely over the edge when Big Brown lost! Looks like you'll have some busy days ahead. *A side note*That carbonated stuff in colas and MD is the same stuff that eats out caves in the earth. Now, how bad did you say you wanted to pour some of it down your throat and into your pitiful stomach?
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers. Of course, I'm always a fan of flowers. That is why I posted how my garden grows on the blog. Pics don't really do justice to the real thing though.
ReplyDeleteForgot to tell you that Summer professed at Nebraska.
ReplyDelete