Saturday, June 28, 2008
Mynnya
This is Lesya with the cow, Mynnya. She likes little green apples (Mynnya does), which L is good to give to her. The big exciting thing is Mynnya is due to calve any time. Mr and Mrs Cow Owner (L's parents) are away right now, so L is in charge of the cow- but I'm keeping an eye on her, too...becaue, well because I like doing it...in fact I love it. You can tell Dad and Marv (and Uncle Duane...haha-kidding) that I punched the calf. M wouldn't let me close enough to do that till today. I'm just sort of hoping that Baby arrives sometime in the next week... There is nothing to compare to the soft sweetness of a newborn calf...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, I think it's high time some folks started responding to these neat pictures! If not in your present line of work I believe you would be a great photographer, especially for human interest (Nat. Geo. for example). Anyway, thanks for the great posts. I have to do anonymous vecause my google name never gets accepted for some reason. I'm a plump lady who falls down sometimes and I love Ukraine and everyone there. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe my dad made a blog...I think the story of the "missing" Anita will be around the scholze farm forever... it is like humbird lore!!
ReplyDelete