

This is why it's just a good thing I rather enjoy cleaning...this is a small part of the reason..these pix are...whew. I guess it's time to get to work. We are a prep crew of 3 for now: Uncle Bill, Sharon and I. Little A has been here helping B; he left today for other parts; not-so-little V comes next week. We shall try to post more pix...later.
Oh yeah- and T is the only female up at her preps- how do you like that? All I can say is, I'm glad there's 2 of us here.
Sounds/looks like you have quite a job there! Don't work too hard...
ReplyDeleteWish I was there to help sort all that out and get it into its place. You'll be just fine.
ReplyDeleteSimona should be over to help alleykat pretty soon, shouldn't she? & Korina. They'll make it in time.
I LOVE these pics! I almost feel like I am there, maybe some year I can be! Keep the pics coming when you can!!
ReplyDelete