Dirt street here in the village.
The other 'street' pic actually shows what is more a 'bunny trail'- but it's the main foot path from the bus stop back to the houses where we're at. A good place to get burs and other junk in your socks.
The 'Mutleys' here at the house. They're cute, yup...but they don't get enough to eat, are full of fleas and intestinal worms...it just sort of makes me sad enough that I don't even want to get attached to them. We took the one on the left in to town this am (in Sharon's bag on another stuffed-to-the-gills bus...haha, that was cute. I have a pic, will maybe post later)- flea-bathed him and then took him to a nice granny and gramps whose doggie sort of got pancaked not so long ago... They have strict orders to de-worm him...and they're so cool, they already have that and a general checkup at the vet (this is unusual for here, may I just say) lined up for the little punk. :)



I recognise that path and Dad too! It's neat to be able to picture where you are!
ReplyDelete