Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another cellar

This is the cellar we're currently associated with... I like it a whole lot better than last week's cellar...not that THAT matters...

This cellar is dirt-walled and under the summer kitchen. Running down there during the day is nearly as good as taking a break in your average preps walk-in cooler...which I, of course (OF COURSE) never ever did back in the States...just because it was blistering hot, 200% humidity and not a breath of air moving outside... I wouldn't ever have even considered for a single moment thinking up a reason to visit the cooler just becaue you could walk in and shut the door and sort of hang out with the Mississippi Mud cake that Ryan's mom had made for him (and for us, who are we kidding?)...or Ryan's Peanut Butter pie...oh no, not ME...

Whoops, drooling here. Anyway, this cellar is a pretty great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment