Dear Alaina: This one's for you! ;)
Came into town last night for the study and to clean, do laundry and major shopping. I'm taking a break- had a completely badly awesomely delish calzone from a local pizza place for lunch. Now I need to get back to work again.
Can I find 1 more pic to post? Let's see... well sure enough! The prep crew:
Bill... bringing home the ladder. Bikes are pretty versatile here- load 'em up and push 'em...sure saves the back and arms.
V... 'mowing' the yard... not for the weak, that's for sure. Later he pitch-forked it together and hauled it off somewhere.
Who's this? Just the street sweeper... I'm just glad that not all brooms are this short, that's all I have to say.

Oh yeah- and how cool is this? Not to mention how expensive...
And one more- Karen's back! I have even talked to her very own self on the phone! Yay! Welcome Back, KJE!! (You're welcome as the flowers in May!)
SOOOO good to see more pics, and Bill, I haven't seen him for years! More happy prepping today! love to all
ReplyDeleteGood to see the crew! All recognizable, if that's a word. Mom n Dad
ReplyDeletegood to see some photos of Sharon! really looking forward to seeing her this summer!!!! :-D kristina xx
ReplyDeleteYeah.. that's me! I'm stealing wi-fi... but not for much longer... check out my blog to find out more... :-)
ReplyDeleteNice to see all the group! Looks like you are having good days...all for the better days ahead!
ReplyDelete