Sunday, June 15, 2008

cuties

After all our other responsibilities were cared for today, we made a couple "house calls"- first to Ala's grandma who's basically house bound. I was reminded again that this is an inconvenient place to be old. Good to see her, even if it is a bit hard to get her onto any subject besides her health.

We met the 2 girls in the pix on the street outside A's house and walked home with them. The biggest is the Auntie. Her big Sis is the mommy of little Zhenya; in about 6 weeks, Zhenya should be a big sis, all being well. I found her rather irresistable. She was eating new carrots out of the garden and being cute as can be.

Now we're back home. Tomorrow I hope to investigate the strawberry and pea patches!

4 comments:

  1. Just popping it to let you know I was here. Love your pictures. Summer had a great first Sunday here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one little girl's fashion reminds me of how Gavyn dresses himself these days. Minus the funky sweater and the Minnie Mouse sandals, of course. But their fashion concepts are pretty similar. Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be lovely if one of those girls was your companion some day?! love, jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's how i used to dress on Saturdays! cuties is right!

    ReplyDelete