Sunday, August 1, 2010

B Skype

someone had poison ivy...
There's F! Long time no see Buddy! He's a 3rd grader now! Yikes.
Brothers! Little O goes to Kindergarten in 2 weeks- whoa! Since when do tiny babies go to kindergarten?! Oh- you say you're not a tiny baby O? Oh, 'scuse me. I must have blinked. sighhhhhhhhh
Sorry Aunt Nita- gotta scoot...

...there's a bike race outside... (I even lost Daudy to the bike race... he seemed to think he needed to help the grandsons watch the bike race.)
at the risk of getting slaughtered, I offer you this charming series. Yes, folks- he's my little brother... a clown and all around good guy. And he makes his wife (and me) laugh! 
Ahhh yes- I've missed chatting with you guys!
the phone connections tonight were rotten but we managed to have a great time anyway! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Saw these good folks today, AND your Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your skype posts! glad for it for you!! i'm sure it warms your heart to see their sweet faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps- Miss- I love the various id's you come up with!
    Amy- yup- they were glad to be there!
    MJ- I love skype! It really does warm my heart!

    ReplyDelete