![]() |
| remember this? |
![]() |
| How's this for cute?! This kid is now 10, nowhere near this little... and even manages to be serious every now and again... at least twice a week... Sun am and Wed eve... |
![]() |
| The kid on the left? He's a daddy now (!!) |
![]() |
| kid on right is same as one at the top. With his big brother- some of you should know them. |
![]() |
| Trude- this one and the next two are for you! |
![]() |
| from K Hettich, 2003(?) One of my all-time favorite pix! |
![]() |
| one fantastic piano! in a fantastic house with fantastic people! |
![]() |
| what you don't see when you ain't got a gun! |
![]() |
| where's this? |
![]() |
| and this? |
![]() |
| this? |
![]() |
| is this not the coolest? I'll stop now... need to get some sleep yet tonight! ;) |
















You're pulling on my heart strings! Thanks for the sight. We just made a batch of jam from dads blackberry patch - I crushed, dad made, mom stirred (T will eat later!)...made a stop to see karl s at the hospital tonight...a thrill to see him raise his hand to wipe the corner of his eye..maybe he was thinking of YOU!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks like you superimposed yourself on the pages of a National Geographic!! Amazing
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, I do remember! What a collection of pictures, all the way from Fedir's at Stara Uschitsa to the beautiful west coast of Norway! Thanks for the tour!
ReplyDeleteI doubt Karl was thinking of me... but I've been thinking of him. Hope there will be some improvement... thereapy?
ReplyDelete:) That was Norway- gorgeous scenery!
You're welcome. Shall I dig in the archives for more old pix?? :)
yes!! more Norway pics more NOrway pics! more alleykat pics!!;-)
ReplyDeleteI'll see what I can do Mj! ;)
ReplyDelete