Saturday, August 7, 2010

Agnes is the other me

Having not so long ago been on a bus where there was an attempt made at getting all the passengers (English speaking or not) to take part in 20 Questions (something that is, I might add, rather A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N), I found this rather fitting.
ps- I'm sure that in this instance, I'm Agnes. All the way.

9 comments:

  1. I thought Agnes was the skinnier one? (ie, not with cap)... Maybe I mis-understood the first strip??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have it right, Twila. There are 2 things going on. The 20 Questions/Bus and the deliberate confusing of a rather tedious person (in this case, me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... so wanna play 20 questions? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL we used to have fun with that game.
    Just dropping in after a loooonnng time to check up on you. Wish it were that easy to do in person when my mom comes. She wants to meet you...so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I miss Agnes on a regular basis. She's not in our paper and I don't do online comics. Can you get them in a reader?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure Lani- is it a vegetable? ;)
    Laura- yeah, it would be great to connect up while your mom's there...but these things are easier said than done.
    Amy- did you see the links in a newer post? I think you can get Agnes to your reader.

    ReplyDelete