Summer in Ukraine always comes with these little special trains. I met up with this one about 5 times yesterday am as I went to meet an early bus. A
kvas train. ;) Interesting article. I'm not much of a fan but it's very popular here.
 |
| cute, eh? |
 |
| The driver has a route and periodically drops off a trailer at designated spots around the city. |
 |
| later in the day- a girl sits here all day and draws up drinks for all who wish. |
 |
S got a glass!
|
Enjoyed all your pics. Anita, I got to wondering the other day, have you seen pics of the new shed at Menomonie? If not, let me know here, on your blog, and I will post a few on my blog.
ReplyDeleteGary- Thanks- I did see pix. I think someone sent some just after it was finished.
ReplyDeleteSounds like that drink would taste yucky! Glad you are getting some cooler weather! Our highs are in the 70's now. Mark Myers and two of his buddies from Georgia are up in the mountains fishing with Mark for a few days. I bet the nights are below freezing up there. Love you!
ReplyDeletewow! even though I'm an avid kvas drinker, I've never seen the trains!
ReplyDeletei miss you. hope to "see" you later in the year when it's not so busy for you!
ReplyDeleteNeil- the only time I had it that I really enjoyed it was on a hot day, cold from someone's cellar... their own stuff.
ReplyDeletealleykat- you just haven't been there at the right time. I'm pretty sure the trains are the normal way to deliver those little wagons...
Mindy- ditto. Probably later this fall...