Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monkey skype

one thing about busy summers- I miss chatting with my babies, with my siblings. Well, in the past 24 hours, I've gotten most of them. Need to track down a brother yet. Here are some pix from tonight... as done by a doting auntie! ;)
Jboy- I think he's a panda...or a dog... not sure
Momma's little girl- wherever Momma is, that's where she is
enter JM
Ma had a story to tell- Aunt Nita- Last night I dreamed. Do know about what? I dreamed there were *Thomases all around the house and I was inside. I didn't have my silly putty then. We hadn't bought it yet. (*as in Thomas the Tank Engine) Only Momma says this only came to light after Twinnie had a genuine nightmare and everyone found out about it. (Oh- are we doubting the authenticity of the dream, Momma?) :)
Let's play crawl on Momma!

Then there's this Monkey. She's the quiet one (at least when it comes to talking to Aunt Nita). She hangs out behind the chair and watches. She does smile! Little Girl- you don't know how much you remind me of myself. Round face and head and hair and all. Yikes.



No comments:

Post a Comment