![]() |
| we knew it would be this way... |
In other uneventful hot (HOT) summer news
- we're moving- very soon- next Tues, in fact. Uffda. I'm sorting, pitching, packing, re-sorting, pitching more and re-packing.
- it's hot- VERY VERY hot. Tomorrow and Wed come complete with warnings to limit outdoor activity. Some official somebody or other has made the recommendation that all lunch 'hours' be extended to last 3 or 4 hours to protect people from the extreme heat. Well I'm all for that. As of right now. Call back in 4 hours as I re-emerge from some glorious siesta. Oh wait- it's 10 pm. Yeah- don't call. Call tomorrow between 10 and 12 or from 4.30 pm to 7 pm. Got that down? Good. ;)
- I have not yet been killed from afar by my mild-mannered little brother or his lovely wife for that series of pix I posted yest. I'm waiting for the earth to tremble. Maybe it won't? Ken? Miss? You there? That was a hilarious bit of skyping yest... just like old times! xo
- part of the sorting took me through the file of medical papers from a year ago. Ok- I've been basically healthy all my life and my little blip last year was nothing compared to what a lot of people have been through BUT- wow- what a circus it was (for me). Was just starting a year ago next week. Makes me tired to remember it. Looking at the reports- there were heaps- dated every day, every other day then down to every 3rd day, once a week, every 2 weeks. Very few breaks. In the middle of it, I came across the path report- benign fibromyoma. I kept that one. Pitched most of the rest. I'm thankful for good health. Again.
- Have I mentioned the heat? I have. Ok. Well it's still HOT.
- Hard to picture icy sidewalks and slush and cold and wet feet just now.
So long and good night! ;)




I see your router must be workin' with all these posts of late.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? Kill you?! That was a blast=)) You're welcome to post any candid pix that you want - we've had a lot of experience laughing at ourselves;) You know what they say, if you can't laugh at yourself, then you can't laugh at others8P Oh oh and I know another one, sometimes you are your own best audience (that's where that mirror we mentioned the other day comes in handy). <3 <# <* <3
ReplyDeleteYes, the router's working wonderfully well... must have just had a few twitches early on... thanks!
ReplyDeleteMiss-ok- we do laugh at ourselves, don't we?! :)