Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So I did this

Pretty self-explanatory. So, if they posted in reverse order, kindly look at them from bottom to top... It's a superbly yummy fruit smoothie. Made with yogurt, kefir and fake maple syrup. It helps. :-)
Sept 4 edit: couldn't stand the out of order pix anymore, so changed them to suit my own ocd fancy...

9 comments:

  1. That should help you deal with the moving clean up! Only thing better would have been chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a HUGE glass. Do they sell those in the states? I don't know if I could even drink that much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm I know how to make the pictures post in the right order now if you want me to tell you how it's done. thanks for doing that major moving job...what about the шафа?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made that exact combo of smoothie yesterday! we have so much in common!! yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mimisusan- Yup, those smoothies helped with the move (even without chocolate)

    lani-I have a tupperware (if that's included in your religion) glass from the States that size...but yeah, it was a huge glass and almost too much, considering that it was pretty serious food, actually. It was the 2nd part of lunch, fyi
    alleykat- well, see the pic posting prob is due to being mobile...they didn't even post in the order that I attached them. so if you have an answer to that prob, I'd be glad to hear it!
    ethel- cami always said, You need to talk to my sis-in-law, you're so alike :)those smoothies are to die for... I'm missing the puree-er (whatever it's called) already

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just way too cute...I love your coping methods!:-) Looks delicious...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes- it's definitely delicious! There's a blender here so I'm considering life with smoothies again... oh my word... drool...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just was gonna comment and I see i did already and you've answered. Well this is how I do it:
    my mobile posts are drafts
    then when i can edit the draft I click on the "edit HTML" tab on the blogger page.
    the pictures look like this on the edit HTML part -
    a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5-1M_NldaOs/SMtb0xCO-AI/AAAAAAAACfg/JV_OQnMYbD4/s1600-h/IMAGE_00046-767477.jpg">img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5-1M_NldaOs/SMtb0xCO-AI/AAAAAAAACfg/JV_OQnMYbD4/s320/IMAGE_00046-767477.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5245387153077106690" border="0" etc...
    so then you can select the pictures and cut and past them where you want them to appear.
    you can check how it look by clicking on "preview"

    ReplyDelete
  9. alleykat- that looks really scary. I feel like Harry or Ron listening in on Hermione and Prof Slughorn discussing the theory behind poison antidotes...
    re your earlier Q about the шафа: I assume you meant the Univ one. Well, Sasha arranged with the landlords to come get all the Univ furniture sometime this fall.... he's so cool...

    ReplyDelete