that about sums up what's been happening here lately. We have days of 100% running- meeting planes, trains or various people in various places, running errands and going places; then we have days where there's a constant stream of people in and out the door; then we have days where we go make visits (although we're just getting started with that); we have days of quiet and calm where it's a treat to stay in; and soon, it seems we (the famous 'we') will have 1 or 2 days a week of English classes with the students of a local language school.
So, that should be... ummm, yes it should be...
In other news, I've decided to come clean and make a confession. This
is why I've been straightening my hair for years now...it was just, you know... well my nerves and all...Mom did you know I have naturally curly hair? ah-hahahahahahaha
tricked you, eh?
ANITA FERN GO TO BED RIGHT NOW!!! IT'S 12:16 AM AM AM AM AM YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteANITA FERN, are YOU SERIOUS? You are BAD!
ReplyDeleteoh teehee and giggle...
ReplyDeleteKen, you made me laugh out loud when I read yours. (You're just jealous of my naturally curly hair, that's all!)
Pay no attention to him laura- or I'll think you're jealous, too... snerk merk snort
Fern? I have an aunt by that name. Well, Fern dear..i know how the brain becomes numb and you just gotta keep staying up...that's what i'm doing. i am going to bed soon though ..really!!! Hey, i thought you were supposed to be swimming? Has any relaxation occurred or..is that what blogging is? ha. well. i believe your schedule has mine beat. oh. by the way? i don't do the envy thing anymore..if i want it curly? well, there's always the curling iron. only i'm too lazy for it. i choose laziness over looks. ok. forgive me..it's exceeding late.
ReplyDeletehaha- yup, that's my middle name! I'm not sure I have any more secrets now!
ReplyDeletecurly hair- I always thought it was neat but curlers and curling irons have always been way too much work for me for something so minor. I'm actually pretty happy with the me that is...