Thursday, September 11, 2008

at the Dells


So, I know that by tonight, a whole lot of you are going to be at the Dells...believe me, I'd like to be there, too! Well, I won't be... but Sveta will be...and if you see her, tell her HI from me! By tomorrow, she'll be on a flight back to Ukr and tomorrow afternoon, her big sis and I will be waiting at the airport for her... but meanwhile, you can find her tonight, hopefully, trying to navigate the masses at C & C's; rumor has it, she's spending the night in the dorm somewhere... really, I'd like to be there just to see it with her! Anyway, tell her hi from me if you see this and then see her! xo
whoops! I got a bit mixed up here; was thinking it was Wednesday, when IN FACT, it was already Thursday and so, of course, by the time this was published, well, Ummmmm, well it was a bit late... *rolls eyes*

3 comments:

  1. how was the reunion at the airport?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to meet her, but she was w/ Rodney & Carol, right? It's a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alleykat- the reunion was joyful and fairly brief, actually. She apparently brought me rice krispie squares but forgot to get them out... so Pat and Simona have them... sighhhhhhh She was pretty happy to see everyone.

    sarah- yup, she was with R & C!

    ReplyDelete