Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We got in to Barcelona just fine, not as late as we figured- about midnight, I guess. And it was Anton (now called Antonio- I can't quite get used to that, but anyway) who met us, smiling and looking happy. And he had Derek along, too- also smiling and looking happy. Nice to see 2 old friends in a 'new' place and happy! Even though we kept them up late! (Sorry, Duane, no hugs delivered- you'll have to do that yourself... I told him, though. He grinned and said Hi.)

So, there's about 100 opportunities for speaking here, so this might be the lone post from here. Just saying hi- I had time this am to catch up on reading blogs, left a few comments but mostly not. So, that's what's up around here! xo and all that!

7 comments:

  1. Cute comic! Good to hear from you, know you'll have good days there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll see a good friend of mine there..a girl my age (Heather) and her bro' David! say HI for me please ;-) and enjoy this time in spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I'm in Washington state for two conventions!!! :-) Do you speak Spanish????? :-) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great time "talking"!! wow..you get around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it sounds like they're keeping you busy. ;) Hope you can enjoy your time - maybe if you can sneak in a few bits of "rest".

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guessed right that I really didn't mean you had to hug Antonio.

    Vce bydet harosho! Did he tell you that yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found Heather and David, Kristina; Heather is here at Madrid, too.
    laura b: Nope, I don't speak Spanish- wish I did!
    Duane: he hasn't changed that much! In fact, I did hear 'Vce budet harosho!' :)

    ReplyDelete