We had a 9.45 am flight out of Madrid...all went well. Got in to Barcelona, had a run around finding our bags but got them, found our friend patiently waiting and came back to her house. Had a blissful nap. Then found out
this or
click here or
here... My word. I'm speechless... and very thankful. And glad we were long gone by the time it happened.
glad you got the nap before seeing the news! sad....have good days there.
ReplyDeleteYou know. When I read this news, I thought of you immediately and then thought... oh... she wouldn't be on that plane because they were in Barcelona. Almost takes my breath away that you were INDEED in Madrid. Thanks for letting us know you are safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteYour guardian angel must have been very busy yesterday! :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're snug where you should be.
I thought of you, too when I heard the news today but wasn't sure what your travel plans were - glad you were away already but what a tragedy just the same.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you made it out of there alive, I'd miss you if you got away first.
ReplyDeleteMakes the hair on your arm stand up doesn't it.
ReplyDelete