Monday, August 4, 2008

He'll kill me

But haha...

Happy Birthday Duane! Today in fact..

5 comments:

  1. I'll take no word + 5 blog posts that you're doing well. I'll take you off our prayer list;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken wants me to make sure that you know I was just kidding. I think you have known me long enough that you ALREADY know THAT but oh well... I WAS JUST KIDDING ... you're still in our thoughts - duh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Anita, It is great to check in on your blog and get a touch of your area. Hope you enjoy ours as well, and share with others as well, as it makes it all worth sharing our happenings here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of presents, backed fish, tort, emails, 14 hours of movin' and remodelin' today. Your gift by the way - 63 days without tellin' about Russian Drunks. Thanks. You're doin' alright. Take notes in Spain. Hug Anton for me. A brother,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to make it official: Dear Little Bro of mine- I do know that your wife was joking! Really. Truly. ;)

    ReplyDelete