The other little thing is the cutest little container of Peanut Butter ever. Did you know such things existed? Well you proly did but I didn't...and I think it's brilliant. That's a little present from the folks who delivered the other package. You NE denizens would know Don and Phyllis. My first time to meet them. They're here for a couple months and it'd be hard not to love them on sight. Meant to get a pic of them, but sort of forgot. Anyway, they put me up for the night and then got up early, had breakfast with me and hugged me out the door at 7 this morning. It's great to have Moms and Dads- more than you can number.



looks like Santa Claus likes to come in the summer too, occasionnally!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHow cool! What a great care package you got/she sent!
ReplyDeleteWell, YIPPEE!! :) I easily pictured you howling and overjoyed. :) Thanks for the chuckle this morning!
ReplyDeleteDid you know that M & M's are really Vitamin M2s? I have that on authority from Parson Perry! Loved all your posts - again
ReplyDeleteOh how fun!! I might have to go get some peanut butter m&m's(that I need like a hole in the head)...so thanks for the craving!:-) Hehe...and yes, I was singing....now it will be stuck in my head for days and days on end, but I'll be thinking of you!:-)
ReplyDelete