Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What I did yest afternoon. Aired bedding. I love clotheslines! Ok-so this one is in the trees and Ok, so you have to wash the lines each time (birds in the trees you know) and Ok, so there are a ton of bugs, spiders, twigs and whatnot from the trees as well.
Still clotheslines.

5 comments:

  1. ohhh! neat pictures! I love the smell of bedding fresh from the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean--it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric of the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mentioning your rabbit meal to mom woke up her appetite tonight - she says that is speciality to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I'm wondering if you have to wash of the cloths lines because there are birds around then what happens to the cleans cloths??? Maybe they are so pretty that the birds stay clear!! Linda L

    ReplyDelete