Wednesday, June 3, 2009

rat pack


send your children out like this... makes them feel warm, fuzzy, loved and never alone. Safe on the wildest streets day or night. Wonder if that rat's missing a toe? ;)
pic from Fergie and Hazel who spotted it on the sidewalk just in front of them earlier this spring.

6 comments:

  1. Oh NO WAY! That's freaky!! I didn't see it at first but then I did..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should consider getting one for Brett???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes a roni! Never thought about doing something like that!You kids really missed out. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. How hilarious is that!! I didn't see it at first either...then when I did I about lost it. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, OH except it's a RAT! Wonder if it really stays there for long??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom's saying yikes a roni?! ;) Must have been with Miss!
    Jules- if it were my back, it wouldn't stay there for long at all! I'd run out from under it! ;)

    ReplyDelete