Pic? One member of a large extended family of creepy crawlies around here...pic taken just seconds before it suddenly died of a massive headache (and backache and smashed-leg ache...I'd be willing to bet, in fact, that every part of his body ached right about then).
In other news:
-it rained today...and blew...and blew...and blew some more. And now, it's all of 60F now; major (and welcome) temp drop.
-there are puppies here- 2 days old. They should be killed (to keep them from dying of neglect and misery); that likely won't happen. I hate seeing animals that aren't taken care of. But to take care of them 2 weeks of the year...it doesn't cut it. Sighhhh
-a lot of times it's better to just bite your tongue and keep your mouth shut; this is one of the most difficult of all things on earth.
-@ question yest re the floor- there's new linoleum- looks great!
-baby powder is a marvelously wonderful thing...and if you didn't know that, take my word for it. It just is.
-my SIL's birthday was 2 days ago...I was determined not to miss it but did anyway...Dear Miss- Happy (Belated) Birthday!! No one could ask for a sweeter SIL...and I'm not even exaggerating (for a change). Xo

Oooh I despise those house centipedes! We never had them growing up on the farm but now we have them sometimes in our basement here (helps to keep it very dry). I always loudly annouce my presence and they should know that if I see them, they're dead! (I hate it when they startle me but who knows if they can hear? -LOL).
ReplyDeleteNow that's one huge bug! I had major shivers looking at that thing. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteyeah, they're nasty...and they have a large and happy family down here...a few fewer family members now though
ReplyDeleteEEEWWWW!!! we have those in our house, too!!! i despise house centipedes. gross.
ReplyDeleteLinsy- I'm no fan either
ReplyDelete