The pea pods were purple; never saw that kind before.
Yummy! They are about finished here...--Amy
Do the purple ones taste like green ones? We're popping the green pods straight out of the garden right now.
Strawberries are just starting here. Thank goodness as I have no time to go picking until about July 1st.
had hoped to go out and pick more but there just wasn't time... they're a very small sort but very yummy!
oh- and the peas! I love fresh peas! the purple ones tasted basically the same...maybe a tad sweeter... but that could have been my imagination!
Yummy! They are about finished here...
ReplyDelete--Amy
Do the purple ones taste like green ones? We're popping the green pods straight out of the garden right now.
ReplyDeleteStrawberries are just starting here. Thank goodness as I have no time to go picking until about July 1st.
ReplyDeletehad hoped to go out and pick more but there just wasn't time... they're a very small sort but very yummy!
ReplyDeleteoh- and the peas! I love fresh peas! the purple ones tasted basically the same...maybe a tad sweeter... but that could have been my imagination!
ReplyDelete