Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tea for me

I love tea... coffee, too... but it's a different kind of love... or something. Coffee is I-need-some-help-fast stuff... but tea is comfort stuff... what I start the morning with... and finish the day with. Tea- Ahmad Tea's Earl Grey is my favorite- makes my tummy happy; makes me think warm fuzzy things (as opposed to super-zippy-energizing thoughts like coffee-induced ones).

Well, this was on google reader tonight- alternative uses for tea... I just thought you needed to see it, too!

So, go de-funk your feet... or wash your windows... but whatever you do, smile! There's tea!

6 comments:

  1. Can't foget the hot chocolate...it rates right along with the coffee/tea for me. Or even a cold chocolate milk...ahhhh. Best yet?? Reading an Anita letter on our way home from mtg Thursday night. So glad to share in news to dad and mom. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot tea, too; many days it's all I drink. It also keeps me warm in our cold, cold house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there girl! Long time no read! Sounds like you are doing good.
    Sure do miss all there. Greetings to any I know. Lots of people I don't know anymore and that is a good thing.
    We just had our evening cup of tea! Now it's bed time.
    loves Dianochka

    ReplyDelete
  4. we're tea folks too - although lately I have been having an am coffee for an extra boost (much to my husband's dismay)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bassettbees- nice to hear from you again!
    Kerry- long time no hear! Hurray for hot tea!
    Dianochka- ditto the above note! How are you anyway? <3
    Sarah- hmmmm- now which of the many Sarahs-with-an-H whom I know might this be??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am the Sarah w/ a H, sorry to be so self-centered and fail to identify myself properly

    ReplyDelete