Friday, December 19, 2008

taste of home?


I've seen this shop downtown; haven't gone into it at all but someday, with the right company, I just might. I have no idea if it's the same Gloria Jean's chain as in the Midwest or just a rip-off of the name.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe they bought the sign used on E-bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- yeah- that's proly it. Gotta love e-bay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we could be that "right" company! You could get your tea and I'll do the coffee;o)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the same font used here for their signs, so could be! You'll have to ck it out & see...wish I could join you to find out for sure...it would be great to see you and catch up a little over a nice warm coffee beverage!!;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you all just come on over... bring the baby Heather! ;)

    ReplyDelete