haha- this isn't really aimed at anything, but it cracked me up. I'm reading one right now where none of the people are very smart, girls or boys. There's a sweet mouse in it, though. French, I think. Got it from Julie (who got it from Laura The Western???). Mouse isn't all that smart either, but he's sweet. It's called The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo.



thanks for the laugh, loved the last one!
ReplyDeleteI like that last one too. I'd love to send you some cookies if I could. Is it even possible to mail things to you in reasonable amount of time? How about I eat one for ya? ;)
ReplyDeleteI liked the last comic too .... Teresa, Sarah and I had just that topic of conversation this weekend. As for cookies and lefse -- we ate some for you! : )
ReplyDeletethanks for eating lefse for me!
ReplyDeletere the cookies- umm, I wouldn't try the mail for cookies! I'll try to get there and eat them sometime myself...in a few years! lol
Haha...those are great! Esp that last one!;0) I'll eat some cookies for you, too, just because right now I can!;0) Time to go pour a glass of milk....seeing as you mentioned it!;0)
ReplyDeleteHehe. Tale of Desperaux is the BEST. I'm glad you are reading it...haven't you read it before? I love it because it is a story of forgiveness. And courage! :) Anyway, Fred isn't doing so well, he was to have another CAT scan today to see why he isn't doing well. Shortness of breath, exhausted, etc. Hmmmmmm....
ReplyDeleteThat last one- i had read in the newspaper this morning! thanx for giving a SECOND good laugh!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteHeather- oh, did I mention milk? Guess you need lots of it just now- strong bones and all that!
ReplyDeleteLaura B- it was an interesting book- but I wasn't completely satisfied with it. I like the recurring theme though of light and dark. Also, it totally reminded me of the kind of story a 5 or 6 year old might come up with.
kristina- yeah, I guess the last one took the cake.
No one, not even Trude got the 'all dogs go to heaven one'... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Haha...no you didn't mention milk, but you and Stacy both mentioned cookies in your comments which then led me to milk. I had to go back & read the comments to figure out my own comment...now I know how Justin feels when I change directions mid-subject to something that seemingly has nothing to do with the current conversation but somehow connects in some small way in my head...very strange...but hey, it always makes sense to me at the time!;0) Now where was I....;0) Oh yes, cookies....;0)
ReplyDelete