Friday, December 19, 2008

guess what this is?


If you guessed 'outhouse'- you're right! I haven't seen it myself, but I know people who have... notice the door has been sawed off at the bottom so that you can close it what with the major lean to the right and the stone at the bottom. And don't forget the support staff... or should we say staffs...

5 comments:

  1. Vasyl and I took 5 days to build one 10 years ago. When we were about done the fellow took a level to it and we found out it wasn't quite up to snuff. It was straighter than the one you picture here though.

    We've built better since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did the one you built have a seat? I wouldn't sit in this one, for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy...the leaning tower of...well, yes, let's just say it would not be a place I would sit in either!!!;0)

    ReplyDelete