Well, the post title is a bit tongue in cheek... but when I saw this my instant thought was: This is Paul and me... completely... I was such a bossy big sister. I'll admit I did my share of tattling on the kid that was my little brother- there's only 1 1/2 years between me and my mostly-very-good-friend-when-we-were-kids Little Brother. I hope he was as pragmatic about it as Hammy is. I hope he still loves me! lol (and the real question is, Does he even read this? Doubtful...hmmm)
That's funny!! Sounds like my brother and I...he is only 1 1/2 years younger than me. We fought like cats & dogs when we were younger, but now I consider him one of my best friends!
ReplyDeleteYou, too, huh? I was this kind of big sister, as well. ;) Ha.
ReplyDeleteMy two older brothers still to this day remind me how all I ever said when I was younger was, "I'm going to tell!". They just gave me so much to work with;o)! I also was going to ask if I could put a link to your blog on my blog...reminds me to peek in on your's more often. Just let me know. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteat least I have lots of company in the bossy big sister dept!
ReplyDeleteHa! As the oldest sister of 3 boys, I am sure they were well bossed as well! I know I even dressed them in bows and high heels and pretended they were my longed for sisters at times. The things little brothers live with!! :-P
ReplyDeleteMegan- I had no idea! So are you waiting for a bossy little girl to turn up or would she not stand a chance at this point? ;)
ReplyDelete