Sunday, February 14, 2010

miki-way back in dec

wow- I've got a new way to do pix on Blogger... and it's just as confusing as the last way... but I'm trying... so... skype... and web cams... and sisters.. and nieces... I have a few nieces. 3 to be specific. 2 are twins. The Big Sis is the most frequent participant in skype conversations. Then there's Madi- she likes to sit on Mom's lap and look beautiful. Then there's this little monkey. She's not so inclined to say a lot when the others are around... but back in Dec we had a Mommy-Auntie-Miki conversation. It was pretty cute. Here she is telling her mom something important...
Then she moved over to the piano bench and told me a story... I can't honestly remember what it was now... but the pix got her expressions... the whole thing came to a rather abrupt end, as I recall... when someone realized that Mother Nature had a thing or two to say as well... 

I'm not sure about this Auntie character...hmmmhahaok, a story...it was funny...we laughed and laughedand laughed?? this is where realization hit...umm, Mom... ummm, I... I... I...
What? What?? WHAT?! Well run for the bathroom!! And it all screeched to an unmerciful and abrupt end...
But isn't she a DOLL?! I mean... oh my... Miki- Aunt Nita just loves you to pieces! xo

2 comments:

  1. awww. i'm constantly screeching that ( go to the br!!) at my kids too..she is ADORABLE!! thank goodness for skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    She is a doll. (I can say that without shame... cause it's true! But, you know, thanks for agreeing!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete