You are brave! I'm only brave enough to have a blog - then I got scared of the exposure (for some good reason) and went private. I hope you keep reminding us of it as April 30 comes around! I do want to see it..
Me again - I did it! I voted. Hope they get the grant and you get a book!!
I'm glad that you posted the link. I read the first entry and will try to catch up soon. I see that you're in April.
You are brave! I'm only brave enough to have a blog - then I got scared of the exposure (for some good reason) and went private.
ReplyDeleteI hope you keep reminding us of it as April 30 comes around! I do want to see it..
Me again - I did it! I voted. Hope they get the grant and you get a book!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you posted the link. I read the first entry and will try to catch up soon. I see that you're in April.
ReplyDelete