Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

We just saw in the new year here! In Lutsk. Hope it's a good one for you all! XO

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! We had a very nice get together at some of the friends, where we ate, talked, played games and ate some more! A good time was had by all! Hope all is well with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the family over for New Year Eve party. Jan and I, our three girls and their husbands, and the 8 Grandkids(ages 1 through 14). I think the only one not invited was sanity. We loved every minute. Hope the new year is good to you. Tell K E HI from us, we miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan. 3rd...Thanks for sharing the address, Anita. I will enjoy looking :) Nice to be with you!! love, P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all had a good New Year's! It's 1 of those days that insanity is mostly acceptable!

    ReplyDelete