There are a few things that I miss about life in the US... this is one. Of course, I could technically learn to make eggnog... but holiday season in the US includes things like eggnog flavored ice cream and frozen custard...and how do you manage all that?And then there's the whole peppermint candy cane thing... I'm still contemplating trying to make some...but it'll have to be under pretty special circumstances...
Hmmm... how do I ship you candy canes? I've heard a lot of hype this year about egg nog, but would you believe I've never tried it. Maybe I'll need to make that happen soon.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing as Lani. How do I send candy canes. Walgreens has mega specials on them. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my! I had forgotten about your little Egg Nog thingy! Remember winter rounds 1999? I think we stopped at every Culver's we saw so that you could get your Egg Nog fix. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I found it amusing nonetheless.
ReplyDeletehaha- what I remember Amanda, is taking Daniel off to Madison and makig this detour for Culver's... he said he'd pay if we got him to Culver's! ;)
ReplyDeleteLani and MacHouse- ;) However you want!
ps- Mac- I proly know you...but am drawing a blank... drop me a hint??? ;)
and what about eggnog starbucks?!!!! oooo i would love one!! and the candycane one was great too!!! and candycane icecream what a dream!!!
ReplyDeleteKarla- stop it! now! droooooollll
ReplyDelete;) (It'd be so much fun to hit all those places- again- with you!)