It's been snowing and snowing... snowed all day today. Someone asked how much we have- No idea... I'm no good at estimating and no one measures around here that I know of... but there's getting to be a *nice amount out there...
*whereas nice=lots
For a long time, we had none...

not so now. It snowed all day (at times the air was completely white). This is looking out the kitchen window tonight. We don't have nearly as much as most of the rest of the country... but, umm, it'll soon be enough...

it's also cold... has been right at 0 F (-15 to -18 C) for days now. It's been awhile since I've seen this kind of winter weather.
Ya, lots of snow out there, wet and slippery stuff too! I found out up close and personal on the way to the train this evening! Thanks for the great time we had there with you today.
ReplyDeleteWell it was great and splentabulous to have the day with you- Thanks for coming! And I'm really sorry you met that stuff up close and personal... how's the White Knight?
ReplyDeleteWhite knight have sore knee
ReplyDeleteps- White Knight is the iInstrument not you!
ReplyDelete