Remember this?
I've been thinking about it. Actually, I finished and delivered one person's thing. The other 4 people's handmade things have been nearly done for months... nearly done... The trouble is, I'm not really happy with how it all went and am not quite sure what to do about it... sighhhhhh...
And now there are all of 10 days left in 2009... whoops...
This long ago post has been on my mind for several weeks, wondering what I should send. Then wham, you up and post about it, so I'd better get my mind out of neutral and into a moving gear! I wonder if I can just throw a gift on Santa's sleigh as he flies over in a few days?
ReplyDeleteI went back to the original post and it says this year. I am taking that to mean a 12 month span. Woo hoo, I've got til Feb. Whew.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally done with mine... they've been riding around in my car with me...... opps.
ReplyDeleteYa, I didn't forget either, and I'm depending on 12 months as well...
ReplyDeleteYa, I didn't forget either, and I'm depending on 12 months as well...
ReplyDeleteI live in a world of (fellow) procrastinators...except for Alainna! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll claim a 12 month sort of time frame, too, in that case...
Who's Alainna? One of yr gift recipients no doubt.
ReplyDeletehmm, yes, Alaina is one of the (lucky?) winners... and I totally misspelled her name there the first time... ooops I know her from a previous life
ReplyDeletehahaha