Friday, December 18, 2009

my friends

I've said more than once that my friends are better than the likes of me deserves... I mean, it, too. But sometimes one of them does or says something that I want with all my might to share around even if it doesn't, you know, make the person look like the genius that they are. (I'm sure.)

ahem

Earlier this week, I got an email. It's cold here. It's snowy here. And with the windshield, it's even colder.

And, as Phyllis says: Believe me, it'd be even colder without the windshield.

And she would know... having ridden around sometimes in the winter on a tractor with no windshield.

Thank goodness for the windshield.

4 comments:

  1. HHHA HA. i wonder if "southerneres" even know what the windshield is? haa ha. thanks for sharing that good laugh getter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we know what a wind chill factor is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a windshield in my room, I wonder if that's why it's so cold in here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no no no no no- you don't understand the basic windshield principals- without one it'd be even colder... Phyllis says and Phyllis knows...

    ReplyDelete