Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crocs!

I had no idea this was why people were wearing these things...

mind you, I suspect my darling nephews and nieces wear them because Mom and Dad buy them... and I must say- they sure are cute in 'em...

So- this summer in France, I kept borrowing someone else's crocs... because they're so 'water-friendly'... and because I just plain took a hankering to them... So, I looked around the shops of the small village nearby... none... someone kept their eyes peeled for a pair in Paris (here's a hint- when you go to Paris to shop, you're not really there for the crocs... I mean, come on... this is just not what to look for in Paris...) that's a good friend who'll do that... what she found was this: now isn't that just the cutest little croc you ever did see? :)
Anyway, I got Mom on the job and she brought these along in September...

and let me just tell you- we've had fun together, these crocs and I! Never thought I'd get into wearing plastic shoes... again...

remember jellies? ;)

4 comments:

  1. aaahhh Jellies, now those were regular princess shoes when worn with everything from a little jean skirt to a pink ruffled nightgown. Crocs... not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Miss- nice to 'see' you! heehee They're fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad actually ran in Crocs. I had to send this cartoon to them because this is so totally him. And Jellies, yes, I had them, too. Was pretty upset when I waded into the mud of the Mississippi River with them on and one got sucked off my foot. Would you believe I found it, though? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a hard time imagining running in crocs... hmmmm
    It'd be fun to have those jellies now, just to see them... none of mine ever lasted long, though

    ReplyDelete