Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Longevity

A doctor on his morning walk noticed the old lady to the left on her front step smoking a cigar. He walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink 4 bottles of Jack Daniels every week and eat only junk food. On weekends, I watch TV, pop pills, party till 4 am and don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"

"Thirty-four," she replied.

you maybe got this as an email, too... oh my...

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I went to the dermatologist yesterday and so have been looking at my skin in the mirror more than usual lately. I look like I'm 36 and I'm quite certain I'm still 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I've seen this one before and it's still funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hadn't see that one! hilarious..it had me going there for awhile...like..thinking, you know..maybe all that healthy living i'm doing might not pay off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    Lani- I'm always surprised to realize I'm in the last year of my 30's... not long ago, I turned 30, for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me laugh.

    P.S. I think I was in the same room as your parents today but didn't know it until I had already left.

    ReplyDelete