Friday, January 11, 2008

still kicking

quick note (since you're surely dying to know)

Yup, I'm still here. We're on special mtg rounds now- have been for almost a week. The prelude to the rounds ended up being the funeral for our friend. Bill, Andriy, Sharon W and I flew over there Wed pm; funeral was Fri am. Sometime I'll have to tell you about that.

We were up in the north for the weekend and then came down Odessa way. Had some time back in the village and are now in the south... and having good good days.

A very unspecial thing that happened- completely crash-oled my iPAQ. Managed to reinstall the important stuff but no more keyboard for now- so no blogging either (as if I had the time anyway). So, that's the big fat deal.

Hope all's well...we promise to have all kinds of exciting things to say later...blah blah blah  Take care! xo

4 comments:

  1. 2 bad about your iPAQ. Hope u'll b up & runnin' again with that. I see you went to lettin' google advertise on your blog now also. Which route are u on? Haven't got much word, but likely will here somehow, somewhere sometime. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we're all on the everywhere route...haha. I'm on 'team 2'- the Uncle Bill route... and having very good days, thank you very much

    and- on looking this over, I think the advertising is maybe something from MSN that attached itself when I mobile-blogged using hotmail??? Don't see any google ads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, that is possible that Microsoft is tryin' 2 get more business. Thanks for your special mtg. update. I'm always glad 2 catch up a little bit on things there.

    ReplyDelete