Thursday, January 31, 2008

not too often

Ok, I won't be doing this all the time but this thing just came through my RSS feeds on google reader; Trude and I laughed so hard we were wiping tears; Ala didn't laugh at all- but that might just be the difference between Amer/Western humor and Russian... anyway, I thought I'd die.
funny

and one my sis and shared recently... not funny but really wow

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes I'd love to meet you too someday. I know several from WI and actually remember hearing when a certain A.B was coming over here:-)
    Are you still with Ala?? We've written for several yrs now by email....introduced by the Lerwicks. Please tell her hi. I look forward to meeting her in person someday.
    Keep on! Laura J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With tears in my eyes I have to say this was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely funny..the whole family was laughing hilariously! thanks for the good laugh

    ReplyDelete