Later, all kinds of stuff happened and *presto* he's older, me too- and I'm in their field...my first 2 years...and he writes me letters (this is always astounding to me- when 'kids' write).
More time passed and stuff happened- and the little boy grew up all the way and started in the work.
Well, you guessed it, more time has passed and more stuff has happened- that young man joins us here in Eur the end of this week. Ok, so he'll be our neighbor over in Pol- but we're very close to that staff. I think I'm a very happy Auntie right now! Welcome, Ian! We look forward to seeing you!
Anita, I found your blog by checking out some others. Hope it is going great there.
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful! I just heard he's at a certain airport tomorrow and I told my husband who might also be at the airport at the same time to look for them/him..wonder when he's flying out? That is so great! Be encouraged!
ReplyDeleteWow, pretty nice! I guess it was him K was telling us about & met for lunch when she was here a couple weeks ago.
ReplyDeleteYa, when I was workin' near his home area b4 I went in the work he was around 10 or so. It'll be good to see him there likely when I land in Warsaw in June. If not at that time maybe later. He's been workin' on his Polish by now so likely he is doing well already with all those "zh", "ch" and "cz's"
ReplyDeleteI think it's so neat that Ian is coming. I lived in Indiana for 6 months and went to the same gospel mtgs as he did...so don't know him well but just who he is. Good luck with Polish! There are several (3) poles in my school and when they speak it sounds like it's all consonants. :-)
ReplyDeleteL jelinek
Probably something like Swedish. Sounds come from way down inside there also, don't they?
ReplyDelete