Thursday, January 31, 2008

random dangerous things


thirsty... for water

Trude hauling wood for the fire


that's it


the fire is in this stove...and there's the dish and tea water heating up...



slumming with Trude- Ala has T's space in the front room now, so her stuff and mine as well as both of us are in this room for now... it's not usually quite this bad



There's the T...see that glow on her face???


well she's taking some sort of heat treatment for being a sick-o
special mtg laundry. This was fun...I'm sure

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures. What kind of tea do you drink there? Looks like you're working hard and interesting light/heat treatment! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chug a lug Anita...and keep the fire burning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink mostly Earl Grey tea and then sometimes Good Earth Original (which I brought back from Amer); everybody else drinks all kinds: green, black, black with flavors, and all kinds of herb and fruit teas. This is a tea drinking country as opposed to coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, love to see the messy rooms! Reminds me of when E&E are home. *sigh* I actually miss their mess.

    ReplyDelete