Killing time in a cafe in Izmail. Just read my emails (not Many- I don't write so who's writing to me?) and got caught up on my web stuff- read it all on Google Reader, which is pretty handy. But, with all the cool things this cool little iPAQ does, it cannot comment on blogs, which is one of the fun parts of blogging. So I can't tell Duane & Linda that I think they should name their soon to arrive puppy Tamsin-my doggie's name-She was full of vim & vigor and loved to talk to me on the phone after I left her at Dad and Mom's. Nor can I tell Martha that her list of 100 things made me laugh (so did Linda's for that matter). I can't tell Rochelle how cool her new jean skirt is; or ooh and ah over Chloe's rolls; and did you see the rocks Nolan mangad to get in that furnace pipe? And those Ransom's are looking good! Nice Aunty K has time with the family before heading South. And! Lindsay's turning 21 in 21 days! I guess I was 21 once but I don't even remember it! And that the pic of JennaMae in that darling red hat & dress is still one of the all-time best. There's been more... You'll just have to wait... Ha ha.
And- No, I sure didn't remember that all you Indy guys had Sackett names at one time. I do remember hearing lots of L'Amour quotes. And Hot-N-Now trips... Yikes. And cars with names- Buford, Clyde and my Peace-Mobile.
Better pack- up to catch this bus. Take Care! Xo
Hmm. We'll have to consider it. I'll hopefully post pictures and the official name once we get the little pup. Thanks for keeping us up to date over there! Just got an e-mail from Duane H. He's in my home field when I was a kid! Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteHi! This techy stuff sure is amazing! I'm glad you found something to laugh about in my blog..now i'm wondering which one hit your funny bone? My fast driving inlaws send their love also ;-)
ReplyDelete