Monday, January 28, 2008

Related to my nephew

In other words, I'm not done talking yet.

Tomorrow, Ala and I go back to our bach. Bus leaves at 7.30; V's train arrives at 6.30 (same one we were on this am)- he has a wireless router (I think- and Bill seems to think that even I might be able to set it up...that sounds like a terminal case of optimism to me) for us and some stuff from Julie that I forgot, so SOMEONE is going to have to meet that train- ouch.
If you know Julie, she and her boys are doing well. Saw them this weekend. Zhenya is getting big- chunky! When he was 3 yrs old, he followed me all over on clean up day and then looked up at me and solemnly said, "Ya tebe lyub(ah)loo"- translated: "I love you"- the stuff in parentheses is an untranslatable Ukrn lisp. Well, he doesn't do that anymore, but too bad for him, I have a good memory when it comes to that! Ha! Anyway, J finished her paper- for her degree (Masters? Doctorate? Don't know.) All she has to do now is translate it into English and publish it.
Am I done talking yet? Guess so... Man, this is tough... G'night! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment