well- not really... but it was memorable, to say the least!

Don't you just love this lady's hair?! I'm pretty sure she's some kind of dolled-up gypsy queen... I've never seen hair like it before. It looked like she'd put a cutting board at the base of her head and then wrapped her hair and a lace scarf around it... the pix don't do it justice but it was hard to get anything decent while 'undercover'... She was at the bazaar buying flowers...
and in case you were going to ask: That brick building is a brand new Orthodox church... in the bazaar... in the most logical place to put a church...
yup
right by the flower vendors. In fact, the flower vendors used to be in a pole barn right there where the church now is.
Makes perfectly good sense to me.
yup
A lovely up do! I was thinking of you and your sneaky photos the other day when I was in Goodwill....saw a lady I thought for sure was trying on costumes--turns out she wasn't.
ReplyDeleteWow, quite the lady. I love the flowers at the bazaar!
ReplyDeleteSomeone said: It doesn't take all kinds, they're just all here... and sure enough, they are!
ReplyDeleteUkrns love fresh flowers and they're readily available all year round- great, eh? :)