everyone else in Kyiv has had it nearly a week now... and in some cities, they've had it longer than that... Welllllll
We have heat now, too! On a day that is actually warmer outside than many lately, they've turned on the heat! Yay!
I have no idea at all who decides when to turn on the heat in the various parts of town or buildings. Hospitals and such get it first, that's a fact. Other than that? I reckon they draw straws...
Were your ears burning a couple of hours ago? We were talking about you... Bill and Amy and us. Amy asked how I knew you... I said "I don't!" But I do! :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting concept with the heating availability. So it's on all winter now? And when do they decide to turn it off in the spring?
B&A- that would have been an enjoyable conversation!
ReplyDeletere the heat- it's on all winter now. It gets turned off in the spring around the middle of April. While it's on, there is no regulating it at all- it's on and if you get hot, open a window... not very efficient, for sure.