This is what it looks like outside today... a little bit on the drip, drop, chilly side... and there's no heat yet... so we've done this Light the oven and open the door... Oh- and I'm having a cup of hot Earl Grey Tea... :)
brrr! That's the get in your bones kind of damp and cold....I remember it well! Actually it's been like that here too for the past week or so...only we do have heating! Keep warm and enjoy your cuppa! :-)
The oven heat and the tea sound nice. Wonder if I should send you a warm, cozy blanket. Could you use one or would it just be more "stuff" you don't need to worry about. I have a very specific one in mind.
kat- well they say blowing your nose is good for H1N1 prevention... nice to see you today! susan- they surely must have electric blankets here but I've never seen one... Trude had an electric mattress pad that was wonderful...but it died, for some reason... duane- we did...did you see us? ;) traveller- I enjoy every cuppa that comes my way! and a lot of them find me! Lani- I'll try to remember to get back to you on this- totally forgot about it!
stay inside and blow your nose all day, that's what we're doing.
ReplyDeleteStupid question maybe...but do they have electric blanlets over there? Or could you use one from here with an adaptor for the plug?
ReplyDeletecome over to the project sometime, that'll cheer you up.
ReplyDeletebrrr! That's the get in your bones kind of damp and cold....I remember it well! Actually it's been like that here too for the past week or so...only we do have heating! Keep warm and enjoy your cuppa! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe oven heat and the tea sound nice. Wonder if I should send you a warm, cozy blanket. Could you use one or would it just be more "stuff" you don't need to worry about. I have a very specific one in mind.
ReplyDeletekat- well they say blowing your nose is good for H1N1 prevention... nice to see you today!
ReplyDeletesusan- they surely must have electric blankets here but I've never seen one... Trude had an electric mattress pad that was wonderful...but it died, for some reason...
duane- we did...did you see us? ;)
traveller- I enjoy every cuppa that comes my way! and a lot of them find me!
Lani- I'll try to remember to get back to you on this- totally forgot about it!