Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fish tank

This is the end table at 'my' clinic... it doubles as an aquarium. Love it!


10 comments:

  1. Cool! Kids would love this too, I'd think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat. I'd have all kinds of questions about how it all works, with filtering and feeding and all that stuff, though. Pretty fish! (I just flushed one of ours this morning :( )

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!! that's MY idea. they stole it!!!!!!!! i want a desk like this using alleykat's windshields...
    another idea i've had that my husband just recently saw that is being used is cemeteries having solar panels..think about it..all that wasted space! i told him a few years ago i should patent that idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cemetaries with solar panels? So the corpses can use the microwave? Or what? I'm not following this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered about the solar panels in the cemetery too; makes me think if when L.M. Montgomery writes disparagingly about certain neighbors who pasture their cow in the cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry. didn't mean to be crude whatsoever. i know it demands a better explanation and visual. solar panels could be very tastefully done..instead of the stone a solar panel or nearby. and my original idea was to power a water pump to keep the flowers fresh ; but, really the panels could procur energy for the neighboring living persons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ethel- don't worry- I had no thoughts about it being crude- I was just genuinely puzzled. Later I thought- oh that microwave would be to heat the worms for the... oh never mind- now we're getting crude! ;)

    ReplyDelete