my favorite view, out the kitchen win

dow...
a few weeks ago in heavy fog... but still fairly green out there


a few days ago... quiet and calm as can be out there... with a little bit of color


this one today- windy and the canal surface is ruffled.... and- although it's hard to see it here, there's a lot more color... looks like it's going to be a dull-color year, though. The last 2 days have been gorgeously sunny and exceptionally warm... summer's last hurrah... and we're loving it!
What a view ...Love the water/reflection! Happy weekend Anita : )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! We here that we're supposed to get snow on Sunday! I'm not quite ready for that somehow!
ReplyDeleteThese are such pretty scenes!
ReplyDeleteIt's one of my favorite views... and you can tell by looking at my pix folder- tons of them!
ReplyDeleteAnd I see you guys got snow!! Wow!
This view gets me every time. Thanks for sharing your changing seasons. (Sorry I'm so behind on reading... trying to get caught up this morning)
ReplyDeleteno obligation to be caught up on blogs... imho
ReplyDelete